Friday, June 11, 2010

A Bit of An Introduction


Welcome!  Some of you may know me or have previously stopped by my other blog Southern Illinois Money Savers.

I have been blogging about coupons and deals for nearly 2 years.  However it seems like more and more I am writing about decorating and cooking.  So I finally decided I would separate the deal from the homemaker type stuff.
I will still be blogging the deals at SI Money Savers so if you want to see what hot deals are available you can check me out there.

Otherwise if you are looking to see the frugal meals I am cooking for my family or the frugal ways I am decorating or making our home better then stay right here.  I am very excited about having this new outlet.

If you would like to know a little about me, my name is Amber and I am a stay at home mom.  I have a wonderful husband and we have been married for 16yrs.  I have 2 great daughters named Emeri (14) and Jonah (11), I am sure you will be hearing about and seeing them on this blog.

I would love to know more about you and would like to check out your blog (if you have one).  Please leave me a comment with you blog url and I will come over for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!!! :o) I will have to add it to the blogroll!!! I have my giveaway posted now!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy! I am coming to check out your giveaway now. :)

    ReplyDelete