Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family Photo Collage

(try as I might I could not get a clear picture of this)

I have just a few nieces and nephews,  15 to be exact.  Not all of them are on here and several are in a small group picture.  (I sadly don't have pics of them all)  Anyway,  when the first few were born they each had their own picture frame on my living room wall.  Obviously that became too much too fast.  :)

I still wanted to display all recent pics that I had of my nieces and nephews but I had to figure out something different.   Back in December I made the above photo collage and blogged about it on my other blog.

I used old picture frames that had broken glass and wrapped them in this vibrant material.  If you would like to read all about my making it you can read it here.  It now hangs on the wall above my computer desk and I love it!!

Whenever I get a new picture of any of my little sweeties it will go up on the board.  If there was an older one of that particular child I will just replace the old with the new.  It is simple and easy I can just slide the pictures in.  Not to mention that it is bright and happy.  I love being able just to glance up while I am working at the computer and see their smiles.

Linked to: Along for the Ride , Funky Junk Interiors and Tatertots & Jello

1 comment:

  1. This turned out great!!

    Thanks for sharing at Saturday is Crafty Day!
    Laura @ along for the ride

    ReplyDelete