Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday Visitors

Photobucket


Hi guys!  This is my very first time to participate in a Follow Me Back Tuesday.

I have been blogging for almost 2 years here about coupons and bargains.  Paint Chips and Frying Pans is a brand new endeavor.  I just started this blog last week and it is going to be a wonderful place I can write about my recipes, crafts and home remodeling.  

If  you are a new follower please leave me a comment so I can follow you back.  I look forward to finding many new bloggy friends.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back. I love the bag that you made. It is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you too. Thank you so much.
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for FMBT. I am now following you back. Have a great week !!
    STaycee ( Survey Junkie )

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower in the house, a bit late, from FMB Tuesday. What a cute blog name. Can't wait to read more!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you back your new blog!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back too....looks like you have some great projects to share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the follow backs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im one of your followers =)
    mrsbettierocker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Came across your blog when I did a blog today (one of those things where you look at one blog, then another, and another, and somehow I wound up here!) I just got back into my blogging and I'm putting up recipes and crafts and such as well, so follow me if you like! :) wendyandadam.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete