Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Favorite Glass Cleaner


Okay I am sure to you this looks like a glass cleaner bottle with about an inch of water in the bottom but I assure you it is not.

It in fact is my favorite glass cleaner....the bottle just happens to be almost empty so it is time for me to make some more.  How do I make it you ask?  Well you may need to get out a pencil and paper in order to write down this long list of ingredients.  ;)

To make my favorite glass cleaner all you need to do is get an empty glass cleaner bottle.  Fill it half way full of white vinegar and the other half full of water.  Simple as that!

Good for the environment and good for your wallet.

Linked to: Life As Mom

3 comments:

  1. This truly is a great cleaner. I'm down to using vinegar, baking soda and elbow grease on almost all my cleaning needs.
    I'm here from Frugal Friday- your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to have a spelling problem today! LOL

    I use baking soda also. I quit buying cleaners a long while back. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete