Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Handmade Birthday Cards for Jonah

I will start by just saying these are not my creations but they were too adorable not to share.  Three of Jonah's friends made her cards for her birthday this past weekend and they were so cute!

This first card was made by Marcella and I wanted to show you the first 3 pages.  It actually opens to a 4th but that the last is just her well wishes.  She mixed brightly colored paper with foam cut outs to make a fun a vibrant birthday card.




Next Cortney made a cute card on cardstock. She incorporated stamping and some scrapbooking supplies.


The final card and my favorite was made by Sydnie.  The moment I saw her Ice Cream Cone card I fell in love with it. 


I have to say it was a highlight for me at the party to see the creativity in these young girls and all the other girls were oohing and aahing over the handmade cards.

Linked to:  Creations by Kara , Fingerprints on the Fridge, Funky Junk Interiors

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cards

    I am a new follower from the blog hop, hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    http://shining2save.com

    Have a great day!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love the card. All you need is imagination and some materials to make a lot happen. Im your newest follower from Friday blog hop. Have a great weekend.

    http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete