Monday, August 2, 2010

Under the Weather = Nothing Creative Going On!


Last week I spent Wednesday and Thursday finishing up preparations for our yard sale.  Friday I got up at 4:45, showered, got breakfast for all and then we set up the yard sale.  We had a pretty successful day, sold most of anything that was really nice.   That night the girls and I made a trip to Walmart to pick up some groceries and got home late.  

Saturday I got up at 6a.m., got the sale set back up and about an hour into there was tons of thunder and lightning.  So we decided to close up shop since we didn't have a lot left anyway.  I was very tired and decided to take a nap around noon and I slept for 3 hours.   When I woke up I didn't feel good.  I felt congested and even more tired than before my nap.  I was coming down with a dreaded Summer Cold!  Uggh!

Sunday I slept most of the day away and today I am feeling better but still not great.  Needless to say I have done nothing creative whatsoever.    I have a shirt cut out to finish up an outfit for my niece K and I have a skirt cut out of 2 pillowcases for my niece R.  I am hoping that tomorrow I feel a lot better.  Sleeping a lot and watching endless hours of Heroes is not my idea of fun.  Okay I would think it was fun for one day but not 3.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment