Monday, September 27, 2010

Emeri's First Homecoming Dance




















I still find it hard to believe that she is in High School!  This past Saturday she went to her very first Homecoming Dance.  Since Emeri is not allowed to date yet she went with two of her girlfriends to dinner and then to the dance.

In true frugal fashion we did everything ourselves to get her ready.  We shopped very smart for everything we purchased.  I did her hair, toenails, fingernails and makeup.






















This night really showed us how grown up she is getting to be.





Below is my very favorite picture of the evening!!  Her Dad said "Give me Your Best Chuck Norris!".  Then told her that this is what she needed to do if any boys asked her to dance.  LOL

Somehow I doubt she listened! ;)

4 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous! I am sure that dating rule will be tested in the next few months~

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, she is BEAUTIFUL. Second, I absolutely LOVE her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lana! :)

    She has already complained many times however she only has to wait until next summer. Surely she can live until then. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Becky! She is named after my Scottish Grandfather who's first name is Emery. I thought changing y to i would be a little more feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete