Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emeri and Jonah's Fall 2010 Photo Shoot

Things are almost back to normal around here! After being sick for almost 3 weeks I am feeling about 85% back to my old self. This cough/cold/congestion got a hold of me and just didn't want to let go. My husband and mom both think that I actually had something more serious like Bronchitis of Pneumonia and should have went to the Dr., but I didn't and it has almost completely went away.

Now I am starting to try and get my house cleaned back up and I just started cooking again over the last couple days. My family have been sports and lived on sandwiches, canned soup, mac & cheese, cold cereal and such while I was sick. Tonight I am planning on making a Sausage and Spinach soup for dinner and will post the recipe later tonight or in the morning.

Hopefully I will be ready to get back to my kitchen next week. It would be my luck to get really sick just after going and buying a bunch of supplies. Anyway, I don't think I am quite ready to breath in any strong fumes yet.

Now to get to the importance of this post! On the 9th of this month, the 2nd day of my sickness, a good friend of mine did a Fall Photo Shoot with Emeri and Jonah. We have always had pictures made a Sears or JcPenney and I was really just looking for something different! Since fall is my very favorite season I wanted outdoor fall pictures. Here are my favorites!
























































































































































This is just a few of the pictures she took!  I went ahead and printed all of the pics taken in 4X6 so I could make an album with them.  Now I just have to order 8X10's for the wall portraits.

So which are your favorites?  :)




Linked to: Finer Things Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment