Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fort Massac Trip and The Cough has Taken Over

















I have been sick!  13 days ago I started having a tiny cough, annoying but nothing big.  For several days this cough got a little worse and a little worse and by day 5 I was down right sick.  My only symptoms have been a terrible cough, congestion and wheezing however this has been enough to drive me crazy!

I have been on a diet of chicken soup, hot tea and juice plus taking Mucinex in the day and a prescription cough medicine at bed time.  Every day it seems to get a little better but it just won't let go.

So I haven't been cooking, I haven't been crafting, I haven't even hardly left the house.

Sunday however my girls wanted to go to Fort Massac in Metropolis Illinois.  This is a family tradition that has gone on since I was a very little girl.  So I decided I could handle going.  Well let's just say it was way too much for me!  Emeri and Jonah had a great time, I spent most of my time sitting in the shade or the car.

Here are a few pics of the trip!

The girls and their cousins.


















All the kids again!























Jonah and C.



















Emeri.



No comments:

Post a Comment