Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trying out Picnik: Some Before and After Photos

Normally when taking a picture for a blog post I use my so/so camera or my cell phone to take the pic then edit with Gimp or Photobucket and leave it at that.  I am not really what you call photographically inclined!  However recently Emeri was telling me I should try out Picnik, so I figured why not.

So my nephews were over and I had taken some pictures of them on my cell phone and figured I would see what Picnik was all about.

Here is C before and after:

                                                

Next we have C, Emeri and J:













K before and after:













and finally my favorite, J before and after:














I will definitely be using Picnik more often.  There are still tons of effects I haven't even tried yet.




Of course Picnik is free as well as Photobucket and Gimp, however Gimp has to be dowloaded.

What type of photo editing software do you use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment