Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year















Fall is absolutely by far the most wonderful time of the year for me!  Spring is great because the warmth comes back around after what seems like a forever winter.  Summer is nice because it is warm the whole time and the kids are out of school.  Winter is even lovely especially because Christmas falls smack dab in the middle of it. However Fall is my most favorite season and it seems like this year the outdoors have been more beautiful than ever.
















Our fall weather has been just a little warmer than usual this year and I LOVE this time when we don't have to run the air conditioning or the heat.  I LOVE just having the windows open and all the fresh coming in.  I LOVE seeing all the foliage turn colors and I LOVE bon fires, hayrides, and everything that comes with fall.
















Sadly our fall is ending!  The pictures above were taken last weekend, probably our last warm day for a long while.  The cold has already blown in and the heat is on.  I am thankful that we spent this last beautiful day outdoors and enjoying my favorite season.

Yet I can't be too sad.....not only is Fall a wonderful time of year but right after it we get to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with all our extended family.    I am looking forward to the upcoming Holidays followed by Spring and Summer which will eventually bring me back to my favorite....Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment