Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nescafe Dolce Gusto - Coffee at it's Best!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nestle Dolce Gusto. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a big coffee fan!  It is my preference to enjoy the different flavors of the hot and cold coffees you can get in the specialty stores at the mall however most of the time I am drinking my coffee at home.  Obviously if I went out every single time I wanted a cup of coffee I would be broke!  So instead I wish that I had the equipment I needed at home to get a perfect cup of cafe type coffee every time.

The NESCAFE Dolce Gusto can make 8 different varieties of coffee such as Caff√® Lungo, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Mocha, Caff√® Americano, Iced Cappuccinoand even a rich Hot Chocolate.  To me this is the coolest thing because I am such of fan of many different varieties and flavors.  I can just imagine my very own "coffee shop" in my kitchen, how cool would that be?!

Krups models can be found in Canadian stores such as The Bay, Home Outfitters, London Drugs, Sears and fine kitchen stores across Canada.  The TFal models can be found at Walmart.  These machines come in creamy white, sophisticated black and candy apple red which would definitely be my first choice. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I’m from Britain and have had my Dolce Gusto since 1997. I love and so do my friends. We take it in turns to host mum's coffee mornings but I seem to do more than my fair share - I wonder why that is....

    ReplyDelete