Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Decor at Pier 1

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

This year our Christmas decorations are quite modest.  Our tall Christmas tree died on us so we were left using an old 4ft which has since decided to only light up on the top and bottom, not in the middle.  It's obvious that next Christmas we will need a new tree and at this point I can't decide if we will buy a new fake one or if we will get a real one.  Growing up we always went out and cut down a real tree but I have never had a real one since I have been married.  My sister has had a real one the past few years and they have been gorgeous.

Besides a new tree I am looking to just get a lot more decorations in here. Pier 1  has some things that I really love!  This Angel Stocking holder would look amazing on the top of our entertainment center, of course we would need two, one for each of the girls' stockings.

 

I also love this terracotta version of Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus.  It would make a great centerpiece on either the coffee table of top of our short bookcase.  I love representing the meaning of Christmas through decor in our home.

I am pretty sure I could complete most of my Christmas shopping at Pier 1, not only for the decorations but they also have tons of holiday gifts to choose from.  And if you haven't had a chance to donate to Toys for Tots this season and would like to you can drop off your unwrapped toy at Pier 1 or even make a cash donation at the register.  If you don't have a Pier 1 close by or life is just too busy right now you can "Like" Pier 1 Imports on Facebook and for every new fan they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment