Friday, December 24, 2010

Frugal Tip #5: Cutting Back on Cleaning Supplies

First off I'd like to say that I am not recommending that you don't clean or never use any cleaning supplies.  :)  I am just suggesting that you consider what supplies are most important and see if there are any changes you can make.


About 2 1/2 years ago, when I had my very first blog, I made some real changes about what I used to clean. I quit buying every single product known to man and began to simplify.


Now I mainly use Vinegar, Baking Soda, Bleach and Dawn.  On an occasion I pick up another ingredient if I am wanting to make a specific cleaner.  There really isn't much that I can't get done with one or some of the above items.

TipNut has recipes for just about every cleaner imagineable!

No comments:

Post a Comment