Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yummy Kielbasa and Potatoes

This makes for a very easy dinner.  The amounts in my recipe are just enough for our family of 4, with no left overs.


5 medium potatoes
1 Kielbasa link
2 TBS Canola or Extra Virgin Olive oil
Cooking Spray


I spray a 9X13 pan down with the cooking spray.  I then wash and cube the 5 potatoes and layer them on the bottom of the pan.  I take the Kielbasa link (these are about a foot long) and slice it up on top of the potatoes.  I drizzle the 2 TBS of oil over the top and then sprinkle on some Garlic and Pepper.  Sometimes I dice up an onion in the pan also.


I cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.  Then I remove the foil and stir the potatoes and kielbasa.  I put it back in the oven for 20 more minutes or until the potatoes and kielbasa are starting to brown.


This is super easy and everyone in this house loves it.  Serve with your favorite veggie and maybe some bread and you have a hearty meal.

Linked to: C.R.A.F.T., Nikki's Nifty Knacks, The Thrifty Home

7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to make this later in the week! Quick and easy, and I know my family will like it. Came here from orgjunkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer I sure hope you enjoy it! It is definitely a super easy meal to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make something similar to this but add in onion, peppers, and mushrooms....YUM! Here is the link:
    http://siggyspice.blogspot.com/2010/12/roasted-veggies-and-sausage-one-pot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe Siggy Spice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love kielbasa...so I'm goin' to give this one a try. I'm your newest follower from the Penny Pinching Party. Would love to have you stop by my site and even join my Tip Day Thursday Carnival (it goes up late Wed nights).

    Wendy
    Around My Family Table

    ReplyDelete
  6. We eat this ALLLLLLLL the time, its one of my favorite "cheap, easy, fast" meals! Thanks so much for linking it up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

    ReplyDelete