1TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Lg Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 green pepper
1 pkg Whole Wheat Tortillas
Fajita Seasoning packet
Salt & Pepper
- Season thawed chicken breasts with S&P on both sides.
- In large skillet, brown chicken breasts in oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, saute onions and peppers until browned. (You may have to add a little more oil or cooking spray).
- Add garlic and saute for an additional minute.
- Add fajita seasoning and water per package.
- Slice chicken and add to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve fajita mixture on warm tortillas with toppings (shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc.).