Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/24/11





Last weeks Menu plan went pretty well, there was only a slight change.  Emeri started getting sick on Wednesday and by Friday she had a fever that would not calm down at all.  So Friday afternoon we headed to the clinic.  She was tested for numerous things and in the end it is just a bad virus that is going around.  Well by the time we sat in the clinic then I took her home while I went and got medicine I was exhausted.  It was already almost 5 so I talked to my hubby and we decided getting pizza delivered was a smart choice.

Emeri took her meds and slept all evening and through the night.  Hubby, Jonah and I got comfy on the couch, munched on pizza and watched t.v. together.  A great ending to a rough few days.

 So Saturday I cooked Friday's meal and Thursday I cooked Saturday's meal and didn't cook Thursday's  at all so it will be going on this weeks menu.

Emeri finally stopped running fever yesterday and today she has gone to school.  She is tired and still a little congested but the worst is over.

So here is the plan for this week:

Breakfast:  Eggs, Cold Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Yogurt

Lunches:  PB&J, Lunch Meat Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese, pretzels, granola bars, yogurt, cheese, fruit

Dinners:





Monday:  Black Bean and Cheese Burritos

Tuesday:  Lentil Soup

Wednesday: Best Ever Potatoes

Thursday:  Homemade Mac & Cheese

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Homemade Waffles with Strawberries and Whipped Cream

Sunday:  Sandwiches

Most of the dinners will include fruit, veggie and possibly bread if needed

1 comment: