Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/10/11



Last weeks menu plan went pretty well, a couple days got switched around and on Sunday we opted for Subway. 

My favorite meal of the week was the Salsa Chicken Soft Tacos! Yummo.  I could eat Tacos, Burritos or Pizza everyday.  :)

Now for this weeks menu plan:





Breakfasts:  Will be Oatmeal, Eggs, Fruit, Juice, Milk

Lunches will be PB&J, Grilled Cheese, yogurt, fruit, pudding, granola bars

Dinners will be:

Monday:  Lentil & Rice Burritos

Tuesday:  Potato, Broccoli & Cheese Soup (recipe to come)

Wednesday:  Mac & Cheese Florentine

Thursday:  Waffles and Homemade Cinnamon Syrup

Friday:  We are having company and I haven't decided what I will cook yet.  I will be making dinner and dessert.

Saturday:  Lentil Chili , served with tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sourcream (so good!)

Sunday:  Grilled Cheese and Chips

All meals will be accompanied by some type of fruit/veggie, some will also have bread.

Linked to:  I am an Organizing Junkie , Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Your menu plan looks great! Let me know what you think of the lentil chili! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome Rachel! We have had your Lentil Chili several times and LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete