Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pink Cloud Cake

Image by Pink Sherbert Photography

I have never made this recipe before however I am planning to make it for my family on Valentines day.

Have any of you tried it and did you like it?

To me I think it sound really good!  :)

Pink Cloud Cake

Ingredients:
  * 3 packages (3 oz. size) Jello
  * 2 cups boiling water
  * 2 packages (10 oz. size) frozen strawberries, partially thawed
  * 1 angel food bar cake, broken into bite-size pieces
  *  Cool Whip

Directions:
Dissolve Jello in water; add strawberries. Beat for 4 minutes. Add cake to Jello
mixture pour into mold. Chill until set.  Top with cool whip and serve!

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried it, but it sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, doesn't it Cindy! I also thought it sounded nice and simple yet different and special for V-day. Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very festive for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds tasty! I might do this for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete