Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Romantic Getaway in Branson

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.

In less than 2 weeks my husband and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding  anniversary.  We got married only 10 days shy of Valentines day.  Every year we plan some kind of over night stay and the girls stay all night with their Grandma.  We try to stay somewhere close especially if it is only one night, so neighboring states will do.  This year I have no idea what we are doing.  Our anniversary falls on Friday night which is perfect.  My husband is making plans and to me they will be a surprise.

The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is having a special "Romance Package" for the entire month of February and they have a special Valentine's Menu that is to die for.  Everything about the meal looks so appetizing but the dessert is really calling my name. Who wouldn't enjoy  Askinosie Chocolate Butter Cake with Grand Marnier Infused Whipped Cream and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Yum!  Maybe if my hubby reads this he will check it out for my surprise!  ;)

So what does this Romance package entail?  In-room sparkling wine upon your arrival.  Full American breakfast for 2 in your room or in the hotel's designated restaurant.  Early check-in and late check-out.  If you are staying more than one night there is a food discount at the hotel's designated restaurant.  All of these items are great however the thing that most intrigues me is the breakfast in bed! What mom wouldn't LOVE to have someone taking care of them for a change.

A stay at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel would definitely make for a romantic and luxurious Anniversary, Valentines, "insert any special occasion" getaway.  Why not check it out and surprise your Sweetheart with a romantic trip!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. Hi, found you through Weekend Blog Hop. I’m happy to be your new follower. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY...to Branson. It sounds incredible.

    Yoli :)
    Apron Senorita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 17th anniversary.I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hops. Have an awesome Sunday! kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete