Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Spotlight: 1/9/2011














Image by The Nature of Things

This week Show & Tell had an awesome tutorial on How to Glaze Furniture

I am in Love with Decor Allure's Basement Remodel,  I need to invite them over to do ours!

Little Girl Tiffany Blue has a super cute Powder Room Remodel

I love Turquoise and I really love Uniquely Chic's Turquoise Vanity Makeover

Mommy Tools has a super delicous looking Homemade Chicken Pie tutorial,  I however would have to exchange the Mushroom soup for something else.

I am always a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate which is why I am dying to try out Hoosier Homeade's Peanut Butter Brownies. Yummo!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my powder room. I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Tiffany! I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete