Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hot Amazon Deal on the Entire Deadwood Series

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of HBOseries. All opinions are 100% mine.

You may or may not know that we do not have satellite.  We used to have satellite for what seemed like forever but when we started revamping our budget and trying to save money we dropped it.  So in order to get our television or movie fix we rely on DVD's as well as being able to stream shows. 

We have a ton of DVD's, both movies and television series.  I really prefer to watch television through DVD where there are no commercials involved and I can watch whenever I want to.   However I only want to purchase DVD's when I can get a good deal on them. 

Today only, 2/3/2011,  Amazon.com will be running and unbelievable Gold Box deal on the entire Deadwood series.  I love to be able to buy my favorite shows by the season but a hot deal on the whole series is so much better. If you desire all things Wild West this is a deal you should definitely check out.

When I think about the old West  the first person that comes to mind is Jesse James. He is a legend that will not be soon forgotten.  Despite the fact that he was a pretty dangerous individual he was still a charmer and loved by many.  Although I can enjoy watching shows set in the old west I prefer the modern conveniences we have today and don't think I could possibly live in that era. 

So tell me guys, are you a fan of the Wild West?  Are you a fan of Deadwood?  Do you think you could live in that era?

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment