Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/28/11





We had a busy weekend! :)

My husband started working from home on Thursday.  Now his office will be put to good use on a daily basis.
Then that evening was Upward practice.  I am an assistant coach to one of the cheerleading squads and Emeri is an assistant coach to another cheerleading squad.

Friday evening 2 of my nieces spent the night.  Then on Saturday morning we had Upward games followed by some photography practice that afternoon.  The 4 girls and I had a blast and found a couple new spots in town.
Saturday evening my girls went to my Sister's house and stayed all night.  (the girls had a blast being together all weekend) While hubby and I enjoyed a dinner date to Red Lobster. Yum!

Then on Sunday we went to my Mom's for a cookout.  It was a super fun and busy weekend.

Last weeks menu went very well.  It helps me so much more just to plan when we will eat at home and when we will eat out. It keeps me on track and definitely saves money.  When I don't plan this way I find that I convince myself to get take out much more often.

Now on to this weeks menu:

Breakfast options:  Cold Cereal, Eggs, Oatmeal, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt

Lunch options:  PB&J, Grilled Cheese, fresh fruit, fresh veggies, applesauce, yogurt, cheese, crackers

Dinners:

Monday:  Black Beans and Rice

Tuesday:  Mexican Soup (instead of beef I will be shredding 2 chicken breast halves)

Wednesday:  Spaghetti

Thursday:  Brown Rice & Lentil Casserole

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Grilled Cheese and Salad

Sunday:  Sandwiches, fruit and veggies


**All meals will be served with fresh veggies and possibly fresh fruit.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I'm your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God bless you :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete