Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/7/11

Well last week I didn't have a menu plan and I really wish I had written one out.  I didn't write it over the weekend so I planned on doing it Monday morning.  On Monday I woke up with a headache which only proceeded to get worse as I began doing my morning routine.  By mid morning my head was killing me and my vision was blurred, I had a migraine.  So I shut of the computer, closed the curtains, turned off the lights, took some Excedrin migraine and laid down.  The headache did not go away!

My head hurt until I went to sleep that night.  I didn't write out a plan and on Monday I texted my hubby to bring home Subway for dinner.  On Tuesday I woke up feeling fine.  I was gone all day long.  Hubby and I got home just in time to get the girls and head to the County Spelling Bee.  Jonah our youngest got runner up at the Spelling Bee and afterward my Mom went with us to eat at a local Mexican Restaurant for dinner.

Wednesday we had sandwiches and Thursday I made shredded chicken tacos.  Friday was mine and my hubbies 17th Anniversary.  We did not get to go out that night and I didn't want to cook so we had "free for all" (everyone eats anything they want).  Saturday my hubby and I had our date and we ate at Red Lobster and on Sunday we went to our friends for a Super Bowl Party.

So what about this week?  Well my hubby is out of town for a few days. So here is what we are looking at.

Breakfasts:  Oatmeal, eggs, toast, fruit

Lunches:  PB&J, Grilled Cheese, yogurt, fruit, pretzels, granola bar

Dinners:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:  Hubby is gone so the girls and I are eating easy.  My plan is sandwiches, soup, fruit, veggies.

Thursday:  Baked Chicken Breast

Friday: Pizza

Saturday:  Homemade Waffles with Strawberries and Whipped Cream (this did not get made last time)

Sunday:  Sandwiches

Dinners will include fruit, veggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment