Friday, February 4, 2011

Our Tennesse Christmas Vaction: Pigeon Forge

Sorry I hadn't finished this yet, for some reason in my mind I thought I had.  On our last day in Tennessee we got up early and headed to Pigeon Forge. During the drive from Crossville I got car sick for the first time in my life.  All of the hills and curves were just way to much for me.  I sat in the car with my eyes closed and head laid back for most of that ride.

We only had a short while to visit in Pigeon Forge because we were also planning to visit OberGatlinburg that day.   In Pigeon Forge we checked out the sites and were in awe off how there were so many things you could do there.

We went on the Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride which the girls thought was pretty fun.  It was similar to something you would ride at a theme park.  You get in a boat in the dark and it drives around inside this large builiding and every little bit dinosaurs jump out at you.





Here are a few of the creepy dinosaurs you would meet on this ride.


Just for fun the girl posed with the manequins outside the ride.

After we braved the jungle we headed over to Corky's BBQ for lunch. We Love Corky's but we do not have one anywhere near us so we go there whenever we have a chance, which isn't too often.  It was delicious as always and way more food than I could dream of eating in one sitting.

After lunch we got ready to head to Ober-Gatlinburg. This part of the trip was a little more than I bargained for. 

Next time I will share about how I barely survived going up the mountain.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment