Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Photo Birthday Gift

This was a super frugal but super special birthday gift!

A few weeks ago I took Jonah and her best buddy out for a practice photo shoot.  We had so much fun and ended up with alot of great pictures. 

Knowing that her buddies birthday was just around the corner we found out which photos were her favorites and I had them printed.  I got her the 2 8X10's and the 5X7 in the picture above.  

For the 2 8X10's I used frames from this purchase and I didn't frame the 5X7.  This gift was a huge hit.  Not only was Jonah's best buddy thrilled but her Mom was too.  :)



http://www.thethriftyhome.com giveaways

1 comment:

  1. what adorable pictures!! Would love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete