Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Pink Cloud Cake was a Hit!

Even if I didn't exactly make it right.... well I almost made it right but I had a couple minor glitches.  I mostly followed the original recipe however I only had one bag of frozen strawberries and when I bought jello I accidentally got 2 strawberry and 1 raspberry! Oops!

Even with a couple mishaps the end result was great!  It made a nice little treat to end our Valentines family dinner in.  Everyone loved it and let's just say that it didn't survive the night.  ;)


Did any of you try it?




http://www.thethriftyhome.com Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it yet. I was saving this recipe for when my strawberries were ready. But...I have a few months for that yet! LOL Yours look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy it was really good! :) Everyone scarfed it down.

    ReplyDelete