Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is Banking Cord Blood Right for You?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CryoCell International for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you or someone you love is having a baby you may want to consider checking out www.Cryo-Cell.com for more information about banking your newborn's umbilical cord blood.  These stem cells have already been used to treat more than 75 diseases including many malignancies, anemias, inherited metabolic disorders and immune system deficiencies .  I think it is great that they can be used on siblings and Allogeneic recipients too.

Although both of my daughters seem to be pretty healthy individuals I myself have had a lot of health problems over the years.  I have had numerous surgeries since I was 18 and I suffer from damage to my heart caused by Rheumatic Fever.  Not to mention that there has been a lot of cancer in my family including my Mom, Grandmother, Grandfather and the list goes on.  Having banked cord blood would definitely be like having a very special kind of life insurance.

Right now if your visit www.Cryo-Cell.net , request an information package and consult with an Advisor you will receive a FREE Belly Bag.  There is nothing to lose.  You can get the information you need to decide if banking cord blood is right for your family and get a little gift to boot.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment