Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Running a Little Late on Our Menu Plan

Last weeks menu plan went quite well. A couple of things got switched around but everything got made. I didn't get a chance to get the menu plan up yesterday because I spent my whole day at the hospital waiting for my new nephew to be born.  :)

Baby Boy C was a whopping 10lb 1oz and 23 inches long!  :)





Last nights meal was McDonald's...uggh..not really healthy but we were starving by the time I got home last night and there was no chance I was cooking.


So what about the rest of the week?

Breakfasts:  Eggs, Cold Cereal, Smoothies, fresh fruit, Yogurt

Lunches:  PB&J, Grilled Cheese, Spinach Wraps, yogurt, fresh fruit and veggies

Dinners

Tuesday:  Eggs and Toast.  Something easy because we are going to my sister's to visit and see the new baby after she is released this evening.  :)

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday:  Black Beans and Rice

Friday: Company, not sure what we will have yet, maybe order pizza.

Saturday:  Grilled Cheese

Sunday:  Free For All.  Sunday is usually a busy day.  I may cook but for instance this past Sunday I made Annies Mac & Cheese and a Big Giant Salad for lunch.  Free for all means anyone can eat what they want.

All meals will be accompanied by fresh fruit and or veggies.  We have been going through tons of organic green salads and baby spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment