Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Have You Tried Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

I am not what you would call a brand loyal person.  If a product works and the quality it good that is truly all that matters to me.  Which is why I am always willing to try out store brand products.

Over the last 3 years that I have been couponing I have tried out many store brand products when something I needed wasn't on sale or I didn't have a coupon.  I have tried out several Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products over the last 3 years and have always been pleased. 


The most recent product I purchased was the Walgreens Brand Extra Strength Pain Reliever.  The Walgreens Brand Extra Strength Pain Reliever is only $6.99 for a 100 count bottle compared to the Tylenol which runs around $13 for a 100 count bottle.  That is a huge difference just in the cost.  However since I am a savvy Walgreens shopper I had Register Rewards to help pay for my purchase.  This was my first time in purchasing the Walgreens Brand Extra Strength Pain Reliever and I was extremely pleased with it.  The box says it is fast release and that is exactly true.  I thought that the products quick pain relieving abilities were comparable to that of Tylenol and way more affordable.

Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products are a great value for the money.  In hard economic times they allow families to save on the products they need without having to sacrifice quality.  Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products are Walgreens Pharmacist recommended and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  Also by purchasing Walgreens Brand Health and wellness products you are helping to contribute to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

So have you tried any Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products?  What was your experience?

Right now several bloggers are having are giving away Walgreens gift cards.  Be sure to go enter their giveaways.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment