Friday, July 15, 2011

Saving with Zenni Optical

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zenni Optical for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you ever had the joy of purchasing eye glasses before?  I have, more times that I can count.  I started wearing glasses when I was 6 years old and although all my childhood glasses were purchased by my mom, all my adult hood glasses have been purchased by me.  Sadly my husbands insurance does not cover me in the vision department, except for the exam. 

What costs more than purchasing glasses for one person..... purchasing them for 3 people.  Yes 3 out of the 4 people in our little family wear glasses.  My husband is fully insured on his vision care but that leaves me and my daughter.  So how can we spend less on glasses?  Shopping online through Zenni Optical.

Zenni Optical offers glasses as low as $6.95,  believe or not the ones pictured above are a pair of their $6.95 glasses.  They are very similar to what my daughter is wearing now except hers are purple. 

What do you get for $6.95?

  • anti scratch coating
  • 1.50 or Thin and Light 1.57 Index Single Vision Lens
  • Full UV protection
  • Protective Case
  • Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
  • Shipping in the U.S. is only $4.95

Clearly I could save a lot of money using Zenni Optical!

Zenni Optical was recently mentioned in an article in Time magazine.  In a previous issue of Time ["Eyes on the Price", July 4, 2011] it was discussed that a Time editor, Bill Saporito, paid $1,000 for a pair of eyeglasses.  A commenter let Mr Saporito know that he should have shopped at Zenni Optical!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment