Back to School clothes shopping doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. The number one factor that helps us to keep our budget in tact is to never pay full price. Here our some of our money saving tips when it comes to back to school clothes.
- Check out many stores! We make it a point to check out tons of stores and see what kind of prices we can get on the styles my girls want.
- Always check the clearance or mark down section. My girls know the first thing to do is to check the store for clearance or mark downs. We often find unbelievable deals this way.
- Keep an eye out for store coupons. Before we head out to shop I always check online to see if the stores we are visiting have any coupons available.
- Shop online! Shopping online is something we do occasionally and can definitely save money. It keeps you from driving all over the place to many stores and your package are delivered right to your door step.
- When shopping online make sure to search out promotional discount codes and/or free shipping.
Bealls has a huge selection of clothing for babies to adults. Many of there items are at discounted prices and they offer free shipping on orders over $50. Plus check out their coupons and offers page to see if you can get an even bigger discount.