Baked Plantain Recipes: Baked Plantain on the Shell
Baked Plantain On The Shell
4 lg ripe plantains
1/2 c brown sugar
3/4 t cinnamon
1/4 c butter (or margarine),melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash plantains and cut in half lengthwise. Do not peel.
3. Arrange in a shallow baking dish with cut sides facing up.
4. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter and stir well.
5. Top plantains with brown sugar mixture.
6. Cover pan and bake for 35 minutes or until plantains are soft.