My girls and I actually tried TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo a few months ago. I had gotten a great deal on it with coupons and figured it was worth a shot. I personally have super fine hair and if I don't shampoo every day my hair looks greasy and just gross.
We found the product easy to use and like other TRESemm'e products it smells so good! Which makes the dry shampoo perfect for freshening up when you have little to no time.
Here are some basic instructions on how to use TRESemm'e Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:
- Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
TRESemm'e offers a complete line of dry shampoos perfect for those days that you don't have time to shampoo. The special formula was created to absorb excess oil and odor so that you look and feel fresh & clean. Their full line includes a Strenghtening Dry Shampoo, Volumizing Dry Shampoo (which is what I have used), a Smoothing Dry Shampoo and a Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo. There is a formula to fit your needs.
If you have checked out the video above I highly suggest you do. Julia Allison shares her first experience with TRESemm'e Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. She is giving away a $500 Target Gift Card to 1 lucky viewer.
So how can you enter?
- Leave a comment on the YouTube post about why you want to try TRESemmé Fresh Start
- Tweet out a message containing the URL of the YouTube post that they are entering through as well as the hashtag #TRES*FRESHSTART